The Rambam and the Princess of Pop are both giants of Jewish thought. But who said what?
- It is clear that everything produced in time has of necessity cause that causes it to be produced after not having been existent.
- My loneliness is killing me.
- God’s essence as it really is, the human mind does not understand and is incapable of grasping or investigating.
- Christina Aguilera and I are friends no matter what the media makes up.
- The Law as a whole aims at two things: the welfare of the soul and the welfare of the body.
- All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy.
- Workers of the world unite, you have nothing to lose but your chains
Now, time to reveal the answers:
- Britney Spears. This secret quote, revealing esoteric wisdom, can only be revealed after studying Talmud for 40 years and listening to Piece of Me.
- Maimonides, in the new simplified English translation by Max Martin.
- Britney Spears. It is said she uttered these words after shaving her head so quietly that only the angels heard, and the angels wrote down this lyric and brought it up to God. God, after hearing it, declared it ok but not as good as Oops I did it Again.
- Okay this one was Britney Spears.
- Trick question! This is Maimonides quoting Britney Spears.
- Maimonides (Mishneh Torah 21).
- Another trick question! This was said simultaneously by both Maimonedes and Britney Spears.
How did you do?
4-6: Stronger than yesterday
7- Greatest teenage pop sensation of the medieval Jewish world